You are here
New & Notable
When the founders of the American Republic declared independence from Great Britain on July 4, 1776, one of the major tasks they took on was the creation of a coinage for the new nation.
“A Fine Addition: New & Notable Acquisitions in Princeton’s Special Collections” highlights recent additions to the holdings of the Department of Rare Books and Special Collections, including the Seeley G.
“Gatsby in full, on stage at McCarter: Cast of ‘Gatz’ views manuscripts before memorable performances.” By Anne Margaret Daniel *99 w’86. Published in the Princeton Alumni Weekly, January 18, 2012.
Each year, the Friends of the Princeton University Library offer short-term Library Research Grants to promote scholarly use of the library’s research collections. Up to $3,500 is available per award.
- Cotsen Children's Library Blog
- Cotsen Pop Goes the Page Blog
- Graphic Arts (Movable Type) Blog
- Graphic Arts Blog
- Just for the Records - Records Managment Blog
- Manuscripts Blog
- Mudd Manuscript Library Blog
- Notabilia Blog
- Rare Books and Special Collections Blog
- Rare Books Blog
- Rare Books Exhibits
- Special Collections Technical Services
- The Reel Mudd - Film and Audiovisuals from Mudd Manuscript Library
- Western Americana Blog