You are here

Transfer Instructions for University Offices and Departments

1.  Call the University Archives at 8-6345 to let us know that you would like to transfer records and to discuss whether the records you wish to transfer are permanent historical records. The University Archives accepts only records that document the permanent historical record of the University. The University Archives accepts paper documents, audio-visual materials, photographs, and digital records.

2.  Submit a Transfer Form. If you are transferring paper records and your transfer contains more than one box, complete and attach an inventory form to the Transfer Form. When completing the transfer form for digital records, be sure to complete the Technical Information section as well.

3.  To transfer paper records, follow the instructions listed here. To transfer digital records, follow the instructions listed here.

4.  If you have any questions or need further assistance, please contact us via email.

Downloadable Documents