Princeton University History
Collections with Divisional Holdings
Program in Dance Records,
The records primarily consist of photographs of dance at Princeton collected by Professor Ze'eva Cohen. Also included are DVDs \The Best of Princeton: Alumni Choreographer and Dancers in Concert\ and \40 Years of Dance at Princeton: A Tribute to Ze'eva Cohen\; as well as slides of Cohen's dance classes from the 1970s.
Princeton Student Aid Association records
Consists of the minutes, financial records, by-laws, and correspondence of the
Princeton Student Aid Association and its predecessor, the Princeton Charitable
Latino Alumni Association of Princeton records
Consists of the records of the Latino Alumni Association of Princeton, including correspondence, newsletters, clippings, a brief history of latinos at Princeton, resource guides, organizational materials, and a copy of the LAAP constitution.
Committee for the Bicentennial of Nassau Hall Records
The collection documents the activities of the Committee through correspondence,
publications, news articles, and press releases. Also included are a sheet of
commemorative stamps and a resolution issued by the State of New Jersey
observing the bicentennial event.
Phi Beta Kappa Records
This collection contains reports, constitutions, by-laws, minutes, lists of
members, and correspondence of the Princeton chapter of Phi Beta Kappa. The
correspondence relates mostly to administrative matters – replacement of lost
keys, membership enquiries, and invitations to various organizational
Historical Photograph Collection: Glass-Plate Negatives Series
Consists of approximately 135 glass plate negatives and prints containing images of
Princeton University, primarily of the campus and buildings.
American Whig Society Records
Consists of records of the American Whig Society (1769-1941). The materials document the growth and development of the oldest literary and debating society in the United States, from its inception in 1769, through its rivalry with the other campus literary organization, the Cliosophic Society, to its final merger with Clio in 1941. Included are minutes of meetings, financial records, and correspondence of members, as well as committee reports, membership lists, constitutions, and by-laws.
Women's Center Records
The Women's Center records contain materials collected and created by the Women's Center which relate to its mission of promoting the empowerment of women on Princeton's campus. These include subject files on various topics, articles and memoranda as well as files and memorabilia on events and programs sponsored by the Women's Center.
Office of Development Communications Records
Consists of photographs, promotional materials and VHS tapes created for fundraising activities and publications. Most of the photographs are from development-related events such as the 1995 kickoff celebration of the Anniversary Campaign. Some are reproductions of photographs found in other collections held by the Princeton University Library's Department of Rare Books and Special Collections. Promotional materials document the initiation of the Aspire campaign and several building dedications.
Food Services Manager's Staff Meeting Minutes
Consists of one bound volume containing the detailed minutes of the Manager's Staff
of the Chancellor Green Student Center from 1963-1964. Topics discussed in the
meetingminutes include changes to the student center's facilities and policies, the
hiring and firing of student workers, and pay rates for staff.
You are currently only seeing content in the Princeton University Archives. You can also explore Princeton University History material in all divisions.